23 May 2009

I've got less than a week left. I want to go home! I want to stay here! I want to bring the people and things I miss from home here and live a delicious hybrid existence. Mmmm.

To do:
- Sell guitar :(
- Mail boxes home :)
- Throw out or give away lots of stuff :(
- Find a can of Boss Short Break to take home :)
- Buy the night bus ticket to Tokyo :(
- Write and send a few more postcards :)
- Go to campus on Monday and say goodbye to the good ol' CIE :(
- NARA :)

I check out of the seminar house on Wednesday evening, take the night bus to Tokyo, and board the 3pm flight to Toronto, where Dad or someone will be waiting to cart my worn-out ass back to Buffalo. Upon my triumphant return, I will wrap my brother and sister in the biggest bear hug ever, eat a taco, slither into my room, and weep for a few days.

Then I'll wipe my nose, straighten my shorts, and start putting my life back together.

No comments: