13 November 2008

Reply to an email from Maryann

I JUST LOST THE GAME
Dad just emailed me like 2 days ago and said he sent a package that I couldn't open until the day before Thanksgiving. Is this what you're referring to, or is Mom sending something too? And did you get my postcard? I sent another one the other day, but I'm pretty sure the lady at the post office didn't understand that I was trying to send them to America, 'cause she charged me for the domestic stamps instead of airmail stamps. Hmm.

I saw the newest Tenchu game (in a box) at a store in Osaka, for Wii. It looked like a prequel or something, 'cause Rikimaru looked younger. I was in a hurry so I couldn't really gape at it long enough, but I suspect the Wikipedia article will have something on it. ... Nevermind. The entry for Tenchu 4 is advertisement crap. But anyway, it's out in Japan. And is the PS2 even working over there? I remember having a hell of a time with it over the summer, to the point where I didn't bother.

YOU NOW HAVE TSURUPETTAN STUCK IN YOUR HEAD.
TSURUPETTAN > MOJIPITTAN!!

Speaking of ninja action, I'm 'bout to go mutha-beep POSTAL up in this joint and slice-n-dice some weeaboo fgts. Or maybe the "shoppers," who are not the same people as "shoopers." Wish you were here.
YER ONII

PS: How often do you check this email account?

1 comment:

bizzie said...

vote you update this thing, plzkthx :)