15 December 2008

this week

Well, turns out my Visual Anthro final was NOT later that day. Oops!

My schedule was/is as follows:

12/11 (Th): SPJ oral final
It went better than I expected it to. There were a few of those "sounds like every other vocab word" words sprinkled in there, but I used more grammar forms than last time, and my accent/speaking style was GREAT AS USUAL, HAW HAW HAW!

12/15 (M): RWJ final
I think I got a low B or a high C. Despite the effort I put into it, I couldn't really hope for much better than that.

12/16 (T): SPJ written final
I'll do pretty good.

12/17 (W): Visual Anthropology final
I could send my brain stem and left arm to take this thing and still get an A.

12/18 (Th): Body & Communication final paper due
Meh, I'm not worried about it. It's not going to write itself, but it won't feel like biking uphill, either.

And that's it! I'm thirsty.

Thinking about going home for two weeks during winter break.

2 comments:

visual gonthros said...

I agree that the Visual Anthro Final Quiz was pretty easy. Your prof was more interested in the review process rather than testing. Unfortunately the powers that be still demand some sort of assessment activity during final's week. One wonders why more students didn't find the quiz so easy...

Joe said...

Again, I sincerely hope that you weren't put off by any of my statements regarding the test. While it did turn out to be easy, most of my confidence going into the test was due to the significant amount of time I spent rewriting my notes over and over.