09 September 2008

Today was a long, long day and I am beat.

Dropping Enterpreneurism. Not enough relevance to what I want to do. Too many business majors. Oh, it is a business class... The professor was great though!

I bought eel today. Dinner tomorrow? Ultimate frisbee is also tomorrow. Gonna play up an appetite, and not much will to cook. Mmm, rice is easy. With sesame seeds...

Ate at a conveyor belt sushi place for dinner. If you make a special order with the little screen thing, they send it out to your table on a little Shinkansen model. Choo choo!

5 comments:

Kalment said...

Grilled cheese
-bread, your favorite cheese choice and butter
-frying pan (though in a pinch a hair straightener will work) spatula or other flipping utensil

Butter the frying pan, toss bread in, then cheese on bread, then other slice of bread. Cook until desired sandwich is made.

ta da, easier than microwave pie.

Rin Edition said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rin Edition said...

Don't get your tie stuck in the conveyor belt like Mr. Bean!
Happy almost birthday. Maybe it's your b-day already!

Bryan said...

Question?

How do you walk the streets without women crawling all over you, you bloody sexy beast?

PS hirakata tonight hollla

Jessica said...

Tacos are easy, you just gotta get a taco kit from one of the department store basements in Hirakata-shi. I forget which one...Maybe Life?

So ingredients:
taco kit (contains shells, salsa, and seasoning packet)
meat (400-500 g ground meat, I get the mixed beef/pork because it`s Japan so that`s what you get)
a tomato
cheese
some lettuce
sour cream (opt)
avacado(opt)

Anyway the way to do it is:

Brown the meat, add the (powdered) seasoning.
Cut up lettuce, tomato, shred/ buy pre-shredded cheese, buy sour cream if you`re into that.
Toast the shells lightly. (to make them crispyer)

Pile on the meat and toppings in the shells. I usually go meat layer, salsa layer, lettuce, tomato. (cheese GA SUKI JAN) Be careful not to overfill.

And then...

WIN

Added bonus: enough to share with 2-3 people depending on your appetite.